Monday, January 8, 2018

Welcome to Chemistry!

Welcome to my blog!
     This is my spot to show you guys my journey on becoming a high school Science teacher. This blog will show you guys what I do on a day to day basis. My goal is to blog about my day to day activities as a teacher in the hopes of creating a resource for new teachers and parents.
     In my blog, I will talk about the different things I do in class, upload lesson plans I create for my class, and even include videos of my instruction.The point is that if you're ever curious on what I'm doing in class, you can always find it on my blog. I'm happy to share lesson plans. I'm happy to hear ideas on what other teachers are doing. Hit me up on the contact page and let me know! My ultimate goal is to teach my students in the best ways possible.
    With that being said, here's a few ground rules and thoughts everyone should know!
1. My students will never be posted on here without their consent and parental consent. Consent forms will be handed out in class and kept on hand for this reason. 
2. Don't ask me to hurry up and upload everything. I'm a teacher! My number one priority is to teach my kids and they will come before my blog! 
3. You have feedback? Let's hear it! I'm a new teacher. I WANT to hear your tips, techniques, classroom management ideas, and anything you think will help my kids succeed! 
Otherwise, welcome to the Nerdy Teacher's Corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment